* Dear Wildwaters Lodge team, We had a great stay and wish we could stay longer! Thanks also for the lovely champagne For our honeymoon treat! Highlights: The bath tub on the terrace + the staff+ the food.
J Janta + Jan, Abu Dhabi
* An amazing place and beautiful people. Thanks for the warm welcome. Marcus Moreno & family
* A Shangrila in Uganda – Great stay thank you!! Amazing on so many levels!
Rosemary, Selwyn Heater, New Zealand
* Just a paradise on Earth. Worth a second visit. Good food and excellent staff. Will come back with family. Rayni Patel
* What a fabulous place. Heaven on earth. Gorgeous food, friendly staff. Hope to return. Thanks, Viola Jesca,
* A really extraordinary place!! We enjoyed the staying here very much. Thank you. Kurt, Germany
* This is the perfect location with the “BESTEST” views. Everything is simply perfect/beautiful and serene. Keep it up. Mr. And Mrs. Olara Priscilla
* A joy being here. What a pleasure! Hope to be back soon. Saroy & Barney
* Fabulous stay –we love the rooms, fantastic food, and boat trip to the mainland! Wonderful, faultless hospitality. A most memorable part of our trip to Uganda. Katie Weston, Tarnale Jacob, James Jacob, Alan Roberts, Martha Laybough.
* Loved WWL! One of the best places I have ever stayed. Fabulous concept, great facilities, wonderful staff. Just Fabulous! I’ll tell everyone I know. Bronwyn & Sydney
* food was outstanding, the view was mind blowing and the service was fantastic! What a lovely stay!! Kirsten, Johana, Katherine, Lesley Wales, Petrus Steyn,
* Thank you so much for your hospitality! This is such a magnificent experience. I look forward to returning soon. Tracy Langekon Canada
* Thank you for a fantastic time! Food, view & hospitality were amazing!! Margaret Chafe, Canada.
* Thank you for a very restful and relaxing break. The staff were excellent and everything else was superb. I will be back again.Thank you. Planrx William Mvtesasieo
* The most amazingly located lodge & such a special way to end our month in Africa. Great to see Cam and Kate McClay’s influence in this lodge and their work with Adrift Rafting. Tim and Jules, New Zealand
* Thanks to everyone from Captain David, to Irene, to Ingrid, to the restaurant staff. Every one was amazing. Will definitely be back. Ayitey
* A wonderful 3 days spent at the lodge. The location is sublime and the hospitality first rate. We will miss falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the falls! Alison & Andy
* We had a wonderful two days in Wildwater Lodge celebrating our 38th Wedding Anniversary. Glory to God and His wonderful creation. Jean and Inje
* A wonderful relaxing stay, fabulous food. Sally Wenger
* A totally beautiful place. Fantastic birds. Outstanding food. Gill & Jim Woof
* Thank you for the recharge that your lodge has provided us. We look forward to returning! Michael, Diana, Puleng & Seb
* Glen and staff......”WOW”.......said for the 181st time. – Paul & Estelle
* A wonderful relaxing stay for all of us. Thank you. The Gray family.
* A wonderful Wildwaters place to have a rest after safari days. Thanks, family Van Poucke, Geiger
* A very memorable stay, even if it was only for 2 days. We’d love to stay longer but time does not permit! It’s wonderful here. Good food. Good staff. Glen you are great! Lots of memories came back. We wish we would come back. Amien, Aziz, Karim + family. God bless you all!
* Wow! I am absolutely speechless. This place is remarkable!! I can not believe how beautiful and stunning it is here. I can see the fingerprints of God everywhere!! Thanks to Jackie and Solomon for introducing us to such an incredible place!! Blessings to the staff that served us! Heather Zurichak